Difflam Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial Lozenges - Orange
Difflam Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Bacterial Lozenges combine the anti-inflammatory benzydamine with an antiseptic to help relieve pain as well as kill germs that cause minor throat and mouth infections.
Provides fast relief from the pain, swelling and redness of sore throats and mouth conditions − including pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, and pain after dental procedure and oral surgery. Helps to fight minor throat and mouth infections.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg
Dosage: Suck 1 lozenge as required. For more severe cases, 1 lozenge for every 1-2 hours (maximum 12 lozenges per day)
Suitable for adults and children 6 years and over.
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
This medicine contains 31g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Excess consumption of products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea. Please seek your doctor’s advice if you have liver or kidney problems, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store below 30ºC.