Difflam With Anaesthetic Sore Throat Lozenges - Honey & Lemon
Difflam With Anaesthetic Sore Throat Lozenges combine the anti-inflammatory & analgesic benzydamine with a local anaesthetic and antiseptic ingredient to help numb painful sore throats. Numbs pain in 90 seconds.
Provides fast relief from the pain, swelling and redness of sore throats and mouth conditions − including pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, and after dental procedures and oral surgery. Helps to fight minor throat and mouth infections.
Each lozenge contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lignocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
1 lozenge every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Do Not Use This Medicine:
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine:
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
This medicine contains 30.9g isomalt per 12 lozenges (recommended maximum daily dose). Excess consumption of products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhea. Please seek your doctor’s advice if you have liver or kidney problems, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store below 30°C.